What's the best way to embed single data points in a predefined text?

I want to achieve the following text to contain an actual value (that stems from a datasource) insted of <actualValue> in the example below:

Dear User, you have currently <actualValue> new things to do.

Is there a way to embed values received from a data source into e.g. an HTML element?
I know that I can use KPIs to display single values but they can’t be arranged into floating text.

1 Like

<div style='flex-direction: column; display: flex'> <div style='text-align:left;width: 100%; position:absolute;top:0px;'> <meta>Mapped automatically</meta> <div style='text-align:right; width: 100%; position:absolute;top:0px;'> <h5> {{val1}}</h5> </div> <div style='background: #dedfe0; height:10px; width:100%; border-radius:100px; position:absolute;z-index:100;top:25px;'> <div style='width: {{val1}}; height:10px; border-radius:25px; background: #505050; z-index:0; position: absolute; '> </div> </div> <div style='margin-top: 20; text-align:left;width: 100%; position:absolute;top:45px;'> <meta>Mapped manually</meta><div style='text-align:right; width: 100%; position:absolute;top:0px;'> <h5> {{val2}}</h5> </div> <div style='background: #dedfe0; height:10px; width:100%; border-radius:100px; position:absolute;z-index:100;top:25px;'> <div style='width: {{val2}}; height:10px; border-radius:30px; background: #505050; z-index:0; position: absolute; '> </div> </div> </div>

This is an Example for an HTML Element with configured values in the html element (val1 and val2)

4 Likes

You can also find a full example in the docu under “Elements” > “HTML” > “HTML-Element Config with custom data”

[[YOUR-DOMAIN]].de/apps/apps-docs/odml-documentation/AppBuilder/elements/HtmlElement.html

2 Likes